Yellowjacket Creek Ranch
All the boxes checked on this one!
- Backs up to large block of the San Juan National Forest that is extremely difficult for the public to access.
- This game pocket is a hidden sanctuary for elk, mule deer, Merriam?s Turkeys, Bear & - - Grouse that thousands of sportsman drive right by.
- Live creek with trout sneaks through the ranch.
- Ag status for low taxes, set up for cattle and horses.
Paved highway frontage, halfway between Durango and Pagosa Springs Colo.
- 3 minutes to the Gold Medal Waters of the Piedra River.
- Landowner late season cow elk tags and OTC Bull Elk Tags.
- Close to both Durango and Pagosa Springs, easy airport access, medical facilities, restaurants, 2 ski resorts/mountains, great Airbnb and/or VRBO candidate with no CCRs.
- All for Millions below large properties that would offer the same features.
Yellowjacket Creek Ranch boasts 113 deeded acres and has all the attributes for a lovely working ranch. Senior water rights that date back to the 1880?s, mineral rights and +/- 77-acres of newly fenced and cross fenced pasture and a new bridge that allows for easy access to the pastures and national forest.
The new outbuildings, corrals and cross fencing make it easy for livestock and hay management. Yellowjacket Creek runs through the Ranch with lots of trout, beaver and all manner of waterfowl to the property. The Ranch is ideally located between Durango and Pagosa Springs with easy year-round access and only 40 minutes to the Durango Airport. The property has been used for agricultural purposes and is designated as AG status with the county for low taxes. With forest on multiple sides of this property the opportunity for exploring, riding, hunting and fishing are endless.
The custom home, built in 2007, is approximately 2100 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Some of the custom features include mahogany arched doors, rain-forest marble counters, travertine stone tile floors, soaring 12? ceilings, in-floor radiant heat, a gourmet chefs kitchen, wet bar and a flex space that can be used as an office, sewing/hobby room or extra sleeping space. The covered rear patio has a double-side fireplace with an abundance of wildlife such as elk, turkey, deer, bear, lynx, eagles, ducks and more.
The 3-car attached garage is heated and 3 additional outbuildings have power so there?s plenty of storage for your toys and equipment. One of the outbuildings could easily be an additional workshop, bunkhouse or office. Two of the outbuildings have frost-free hydrants.
Call or email Greg Liddle today for more info and a qualified showing. Co brokers welcome!
From Pagosa Springs, go west on Hwy 160 for approximately 20 miles, left on County Road 175 for 1.3 miles to property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.