2,214 acres (1,000 deeded + 1,214 BLM-leased. Don't miss out, this ranch has it all!
Welcome to your heritage. For sale is a unique opportunity to own one of the only large-acre ranches about half hour from Breckenridge, and yet only 75 minutes to Denver. Hiking and equestrian trails travel from the ranch through the national forest to Breckenridge. Significant portions of the ranch adjoin the 1 million + acres of Pike National Forest. Big game, small game, and great bird watching. Dont forget the fly rods to try your luck at some of the unspoiled natural high mountain lakes for some great native trout fishing. The big game hunting in GMU 500 is second to none.
There are two deeded parcels named Wild Horse & Trail's End; they are roughly five hundred acres each.
Wild Horse has an unadjudicated spring. Trail's End has an unregistered well & over one mile of the Trout Creek.
- Incredible topography
- World class building sites with privacy and spectacular snow-capped views
- Many Trees with dense aspen groves and ancient bristlecone pines
- Live Water w/ Fishing
- Big Game Hunting GMU 500 includes Landowner Preference Program for 2 deer, 2 elk, and 2 pronghorn.
- No Conservation Easements
- 1.75 miles of Frontage on US Hwy 285
- Low Ag status taxes
- Virtually pristine results received from over $13,000 in Environmental Testing: oil/gasoline/diesel range organics , heavy metals (mercury, lead, barium, etc), and pesticides including Glyphosate from 4 soil samples and 3 water samples across ranch.
Historic Farm Buildings on Trail's End:
- Livestock Barn
- 4 Corrals
- Equipment Barn
- 2-car Garage
- 2-room Cabin
The ranch was greatly littered with junk when possession was taken. 4 large dumpsters have been filled & removed:
- Scrap wood/fasteners from buildings that once existed
- Historic posts & barbed wire
- Tires, broken gates, poles, too much to list...
NEW upgrades to Farm Buildings (2016):
- Red steel Roofs
NEW upgrades to the ranch in general:
- Grand Log Arch Entrance Gates to both parcels (2016)
- Fences (2016)
- Dirt roads w/ ditches cut into both parcels (2016)
- Environmentally Tested (2016)
- 60 tons of gravel base around buildings on Trail's End (2017)
- New electric conduit and outlets in garage and equipment barn. Also power for RV hookup (2018)
*Google Street View is terribly out-of-date and does not show any newer renovations.
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.